1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This website is owned and operated by The Big Bunch ABN: 21 894 318 349
- By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimers.
- The Big Bunch Group may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any amendment is effective immediately.
I. Prior to checkout, The Big Bunch agrees to quote and/or display the delivery fee.
II. The delivery time selected by the customer is the latest the delivery can be made. The delivery can be made anytime, up to or before, the selected delivery time. However there is no guarantee delivery will be made at the given time.
III. Depending on the location, Weekend deliveries are available and additional delivery charges may apply. Customers will be informed prior to checkout if a weekend delivery is possible.
Sunday and Public Holiday Deliveries
IV. Deliveries on Sundays and public holidays are not always available, except when stated otherwise.
Special Events Deliveries
V. The Big Bunch sets different terms and conditions in relation to special events. These include, but are not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas.
VI. Terms and Conditions in relation to special events will be updated on our website from time to time and will be effective immediately.
Deliveries in Transit
I. The Big Bunch does not provide a track and trace service or an estimated time of arrival once products are in transit for delivery.
II. Proof of Delivery (POD) are available, if requested.
I. For Residential addresses, if a courier deems a delivery location unsafe, the order will be returned to the dispatch address and redelivery fees will apply.
II. For business, school and hospital addresses, The Big Bunch accepts no responsibility for delivered items that are redirected to the mailroom, front desk or reception.
Delivery Guarantee – Metropolitan Areas
I. We guarantee same day for all orders to metropolitan destinations placed before 2pm on weekdays and before 10am on Saturday – based on the local time in the recipient’s time zone.
Metropolitan orders placed before these cut off times are guaranteed to arrive:
by 5pm to a business address, and
by 6pm to a residential address.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- By participating in this promotion, you are accepting these Terms & Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified either by facebook message, phone or email within 24 hours of the promotional end date.
- The winner is at the full discretion of The Big Bunch and will be chosen based on the most interesting/unique/deserving response, at the discretion of The Big Bunch management.
- By participating in this promotion, you are opting into The Big Bunch being allowed to contact you by email about new offers, products or services. You will have the option to unsubscribe from regular offers once they commence.
- If the winner’s delivery address is outside our delivery territory, we will offer a suitable alternative at the discretion of The Big Bunch management.
DELIVERIES FOR VALENTINE’S DAY – 14th of February
- All deliveries to a residential address are guaranteed to arrive by 7pm on 13th of February and 14 of February.
- All deliveries to a business address are guaranteed to arrive by 5pm on 13th of February and 14 of February.
- We do not offer or guarantee any other requests for preferred times of delivery.
- Delivery of orders to rural addresses, secured buildings or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
- Orders for delivery to rural areas that cannot be delivered same day will be delivered the following business day.
- Please note that certain products advertised on www.thebigbunch.com.au may not be available in certain areas and will be substituted for a product of equal or higher value. This may include, but is not limited to, The Big Bunch branded packaging, chocolates and soft toys etc.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they check their invoice and confirm the name and address details of the recipient are complete and correct. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the recipient will be in attendance at the address at the time of delivery. As of 5pm (time in local delivery area), 13th of February, we are unable to vary any orders that are due for delivery on the 14th of February.
- All attachments to Valentine’s Day products are limited to ensure that the product fits inside the presentation box and arrives to the recipient safely. This includes, but is not limited to, chocolates, vases and soft toys.
- No cancellations are to be made to orders placed for delivery on 13th of February and 14 of February or a 50% administration charge will be charged based on the total cost of the order. Please make sure all order details are correct at time of ordering.
- A surcharge of $5 will be charged for orders placed for delivery on 13th of February and 14 of February.
- Products may include, but is not limited to, only shown in the official Valentine’s Day range are available to order for delivery on Tuesday 14th
- By agreeing to “Leave at front door” this gives us permission to leave your entire purchased gift at the recipient’s front door or in the requested area.
DELIVERIES FOR MOTHER’S DAY, SUNDAY 14 MAY
The Big Bunch, We guarantee same day delivery by 6pm for all orders to metropolitan destinations placed before 12pm on Friday 12 May and 12pm on Saturday 13 May – based on the local time in the recipient’s time zone.
Orders that are for delivery on Mother’s Day, Sunday 14 May, must be placed before 5pm on Saturday 13 May and the delivery is guaranteed to arrive by 5pm on Sunday 14 May. We do not offer or guarantee any requests for preferred times of delivery on Friday 12 May, Saturday 13 May and Sunday 14 May, unless an express delivery product has been purchased. In areas where our couriers are unable to deliver on Sundays, but are able to deliver Monday-Saturday – orders will be delivered on Saturday to ensure your Mum receives flowers for Mother’s Day. Delivery of orders to rural route addresses, secured buildings or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed. The Big Bunch will make every attempt to contact the sender to arrange an alternative delivery date if this is the case.
As flowers are a natural product and subject to seasonal and practical availability, it may be necessary for our florists to make substitutions to flowers, packaging and merchandise in order to deliver orders on time or where flowers or products are temporarily unavailable.
In the case where a specific flower type or colour is unavailable within the given time frame of delivery, substitutions will be made for flowers of a similar shape, size and value. Different flower types and colours may be used to ensure delivery on the correct date.
We only use the freshest and best quality product at The Big Bunch. As such, some flowers may be received in bud form.
Please make sure all order details are correct at time of ordering. We are unable to vary any orders within 48 hours of their delivery.
Due to high demand, some colours and varieties of flowers may need to be substituted to meet delivery times
3. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
- Customers must supply The Big Bunch with a valid phone number and contact email.
- The Big Bunch accepts no liability arising out of failure to contact a customer, where the contact details were not supplied, were invalid or incorrect.
- It is the obligation of the customer to ensure the recipient’s delivery address is correct.
- Failure to provide the correct delivery details may result in incorrectly delivered goods, undelivered goods and additional redirect or redelivery fees.
- The Big Bunch accepts no liability for incorrectly delivered or undelivered goods, where the customer made no reasonable attempt to correct the address within a reasonable period of time and/or The Big Bunch acted reasonably when delivering the goods.
- Once delivered in accordance with your instructions, the product becomes the responsibility of the customer.
Recipient Details and Personalised Messages
- The customer must ensure recipient details, such as their name and address are correct and also spelt correctly. The Big Bunch accepts no responsibility for any incorrect information, when such information results from a reliance on information provided by the customer.
- In regards to internet orders, customers should ensure that their personalised message is written to their satisfaction. The Big Bunch accepts no responsibility for incorrect spelling, grammar or formatting.
4. ALTERATIONS AND AMENDMENTS TO ORDERS
- We are unable to provide any alterations or amendments (including cancellations) for orders that have already been prepared and/or in transit.
- The Big Bunch reserves the right to refuse alterations and amendments.
5. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- Cancellation requests received at min.12 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date for deliveries within Australia, will incur an administration fee of $50.00. Customers may opt for the gift voucher to the full value of the order if they wish to avoid cancellation fees. Please contact us on (03) 9510 7533 to discuss your options.
- Cancellations received after the applicable period stated above, are void.
- If the cancellation is authorised the difference will be refunded, within 3 – 5 working days, or at the discretion of the customer’s bank/financial institution.
- The Big Bunch is unable to cancel orders that are already prepared and/or are with a courier for delivery.
6. COMPLAINT POLICIES
The Big Bunch Three Day Complaint Policy
- Any dissatisfaction with the product(s) must be communicated within three (3) days of delivery. By contacting the store on (03) 9510 7533
- The Big Bunch reserves the right to request photos of the original product(s). To assist us in quality control it is our policy, if requested by us, to collect the original products.
7. PRODUCT RANGE
Substitution and Seasonal Availability Disclaimer
- The Big Bunch endeavours to fulfil orders in compliance with product descriptions, however orders may be subject to seasonal and product availability.
- The Big Bunch reserves the right to substitute products and items when necessary. Utmost care is taken to ensure the final product is as similar in quality to the requested item. Substitutions and alterations to the style of a product will be of similar quality and value.
8. PHOTOGRAPHY AND PRODUCTS
- For photographic purposes containers such as dishes, glasses or other props may be used for display purposes and are not included with the final product. The itemised product description available on the product page outlines the contents of final products.
- The Big Bunch reserves the right to use all photographs received for this product at their absolute discretion for 12 months, royalty free.
- This is a G-rated service therefore we reserve the right to not send your product if we receive any explicit photographs that The Big Bunch deems inappropriate. Your order will be cancelled and no refund will be issued.
- No editing will be made to the photograph provided, it will be scaled accordingly and printed in proportion to the size product you have purchased.
9. PRICING AND TRANSACTIONS
- All prices quoted, unless otherwise stated, are inclusive of GST.
- All prices, unless otherwise stated, are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Product prices do not include delivery fees.
- In the event a customer is entitled to a refund, the refund will be made to the original credit card or paypal account. For paypal transactions the refund will be made to the paypal account.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.
When providing your credit or debit card details you are agreeing that you are authorised to use that card and it must have sufficient available funds to cover your charges.
- Discounts apply to the product value and exclude the delivery charge.
- Discounts may not be combined with any other offers, discounts or gift vouchers.
- Discounts may not be redeemed for cash or transferred.
- Customers entitled to a discount must quote, enter or apply the valid discount code prior to order payment and finalisation.
- Discounts will not be applied to an order after payment has been taken.
- These terms and conditions apply in conjunction with any terms and conditions, written on or associated with, ‘the discount’.
- Only one promotion code may be used per order.
11. GIFT VOUCHERS
- The voucher is redeemable by the bearer for The Big Bunch merchandise to the value stated on the front of the voucher.
- The voucher may not be used after the expiry date as stated on the certificate and is not exchangeable, refundable, replaceable or redeemable for cash, payment of accounts or other gift vouchers or discounts.
- The voucher is valid for deliveries made within the specified The Big Bunch Australia delivery
- Limit of one voucher per order applies
- The Big Bunch is not responsible or liable for vouchers that are lost or stolen.
- Gift voucher may only be redeemed in store.
- The Big Bunch will not redeem a voucher if our records indicate that it has already been redeemed or has not been issued.
- The value of this certificate can only be applied to orders of same value and cannot be applied after your transaction has already been processed and completed. If forgotten, the voucher must be saved and used towards your next purchase.
- Any inconsistencies and issues arising from differences between the terms and conditions listed here and presented on the gift certificate/voucher is at the discretion of The Big Bunch to resolve.
- Gift voucher orders placed outside of business hours will be posted on the next business day.
- For orders placed on The Big Bunch websites, voucher discount will be applied once the order has been processed by the consultant.
12. SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Collection and Use of Information
- The Big Bunch collects personal data for the purpose of fulfilling orders for products or services, or for the purpose of competitions and prize-giving, or for any other such purpose which requires the collection of personal data in order for The Big Bunch to fulfil an obligation.
- Personal data includes, but is not limited to: the full name of the customer and/or recipient or competition entra
- does not keep records of customer credit card details.
- For customer security, your IP address has been logged and will be recorded with your purchase details.
Disclosure of Information
- The Big Bunch may disclose personal data necessary to third party service providers for the purpose of fulfilling customer orders and any other obligations, such as prize-giving or sponsorships.
- The Big Bunch will not disclose personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without prior authorisation.
- Under no circumstances will The Big Bunch sell or receive payments or services for disclosing customer’s personal information to any partner or external company.
Sender Anonymity and Disclosure
- Customers have the right to remain anonymous except in circumstances where personal information is required to complete an electronic transaction.
- The Big Bunch will not disclose sender/customer information to a recipient unless requested or approved to do so by the sender/customer.
- The Big Bunch websites utilise cookies to store information of browsing history and to enable browsing features. We do not store any personal or financial information about customer-used cookies.
- Customers can elect to receive promotional material by joining as a Member and opting to receive plain text or HTML emails.
- In compliance with Australian law, all marketing material sent to the subscriber will include an option for the subscriber to request removal from mailing or contact lists for any future marketing.
- Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of The Big Bunch websites will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution.
- The Big Bunch does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of its websites, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of its websites.
- It is illegal to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. Persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
14. GOVERNING LAW
- The use of this website and these conditions is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
- Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under the applicable Australian law.
- By using this site, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia and any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
15. THIRD PARTY SITES
Websites operated by The Big Bunch may provide links to related third party sites. The Big Bunch will not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites and does not warrant the security of any information supplied to third party sites.
16. TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
- All material on websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by The Big Bunch, including but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by The Big Bunch its related companies or by other parties that have licensed their material to The Big Bunch
- Material on any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by The Big Bunch is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of The Big Bunch.
- Use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of The Big Bunch copyrights, trademarks and proprietary rights and is prohibited.
17. FORCE MAJEURE
The Big Bunch is not liable for failure to perform obligations, including but not limited to, the fulfilment of an order or a delivery, if such failure occurs as a result of acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster) war, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, terrorist activities, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, theft, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service or any other event or phenomenon beyond The Big Bunch’s control.